Choosing Power & Signal Group for your electronic components needs gives you a competitive advantage over your competitors. Our capabilities and value-added services provide your company with the leverage you need to exceed your customers’ expectations. We can help you to improve your time to market, maximize your engineering and technical resources, all the while maintaining a focus on product and process efficiency to remove unnecessary costs from your business.
Power & Signal Group Capabilities
With over 20 years experience as a distributor to the transportation industry, Power & Signal Group has developed and implemented a number of services designed to improve the speed and efficiency with which we and our customers do business.
For more information regarding our capabilities, please click here.
Power & Signal Group Engineering Services
Speed. That’s the name of the game. At Power & Signal Group we’re dedicated to helping you navigate the entire design process in order to get your products to market faster. Power & Signal Group offers a full range of technical support and services to accelerate our customer’s time to market:
- Point of contact for Delphi Connections Systems and Wabash Technologies
- Full range of application assistance
- Wire harness expertise
- Complete harness design “ready-for-market” review
- Manufacturing start-up analysis
- Sustaining engineering support
Customized Component Development/Application assistance
Our highly trained team of account managers and application specialists are available to assist customers as they look for product that meets their design parameters. Our representatives provide a range of services – from recommending the right product for your needs to uncovering product modifications that will meet your design needs.
PSG's kitting services provide you with the right product packages without diverting resources from their day-to-day tasks.
Automotive Program Management Service
Landing the right automotive program contract is a focus for many of our customers. At PSG, we support our automotive suppliers from the beginning of the design phase through project phase out. We incorporate the following activities into our automotive program management service:
- Controlled pricing within the automotive OEM supply chain.
- Global assistance for automotive projects, including pricing.
- Our close contact to Delphi Customer Service Centers ensures the proper information flow for upcoming automotive projects.
- Quotations may be provided per the automotive OEM part numbers.
- Technical assistance for OEM approvals or releases is available.
- We help to support possible business transfers if production moves countries or continents.